Monday 8 June 2009

CPS 119





Hooray! Finally worked out how to display the Challenge sketch, technology doesn't come easily to me!


Was very pleased to take the sketch literally and use another of the lovely butterfly embellishments I got from The Stamp Attic. Was pleased with the finished result, but then looked at it on the computer and can't decide f it needs something more adding to it. Have decided to leave as is as sometimes I can just do too much! Perhaps I could add a sentiment later?

2 comments:

  1. Love your quilted butterfly and soft colors on this pretty sketch card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the sketch: that butterfly is just lovely! I love it the way it is, but you could easily add a sentiment if needed! Wonderful paper combo/choices: this hobby comes easily to you! Continued success!

    ReplyDelete